もっと例文: 1 2
- It defines the first-cousin relationship, both parallel and cross, as prohibited.
- Subtract one from the smaller number of generations ( No . 2 minus 1 ) to establish the cousin relationship.
- Marrying a first-cousin is not allowed among the Amish, and second-cousin relationships are frowned upon, though they may occur.
- A " cousin chart ", or " table of consanguinity ", is helpful in identifying the degree of cousin relationship between two people using their most recent common ancestor as the reference point.
- However, if the person you want to gift with a property is not a relative at least to the fourth degree by consanguinity ( meaning, anyone beyond the first cousins relationship ), the applied rate is a flat 30 %, and not the graduated rate as stated above.