もっと例文: 1 2 3
- In 1888 his second wife, his cousin Sarah Ann Dennison, left him and moved to England with their child.
- Thomas Bocock married his second cousin Sarah Patrick Flood in 1846, but she may have died in childbirth or from complications.
- According to his mother s request, Henry and the other children were placed under the care of his mother s cousin Sarah Benedict.
- When Nathaniel decides to attend the funeral of his late cousin Sarah Quincy, it's done to maintain the consistency of their relationship.
- Sarah died in 1883 and Buckley married her cousin Sarah Mysie Burton ( n閑 Jenkins ), daughter of Even Jenkins, Rector of Loughor in 1885