もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Float-zone silicon is a high-purity alternative to crystals grown by the Czochralski process.
- However, single crystals grown by the Czochralski process contain impurities because the crucible containing the melt often dissolves.
- Data collected from several protein crystals grown on USML-1 enabled scientists to determine the molecular structures of those proteins.
- The headlamps look like exotic crystals grown in zero gravity, the alloy wheels like the highly machined workings of a chronograph.
- Alexandrite crystals, grown by floating zone method, tend to have less intensity in color, than crystals grown by the pulled method.