- 2012 saw Godard & Subway Sect touring the UK & Europe extensively, while also recording " 1979 Now " with Edwyn Collins . 2013 included a collaborative tour with the Sexual Objects ( featuring Davy Henderson of The Fire Engines ) and two BBC sessions with Marc Riley.
- Ross appeared on ex-Fire Engine Davy Henderson's band The Nectarine No . 9's last album, " I Love Total Destruction " ( 2004 ) and is currently working with another ex-Fire Engine, Russell Burn, in their new band, Stac Lee.
- After the dissolution of The Fire Engines, Davy Henderson formed Win with Ian Stoddart ( Bass ), ex-Fire Engine Russell Burn ( Drums / Keyboards ), Emmanuel " Mani " Shoniwa ( Guitar / Bass ), Simon Smeeton ( Guitar / Bass ) and Willie Perry ( Keyboards ) in 1983.
- For most part the work of a duo, with Burn on drums and Heden on remaining instruments and vocals, the album also featured poet and writer Paul Reekie ( 1962 2010 ) performing the vocal on opener " He Needs It ", lyrics for the track " Drop " by Pickering, as well as contributions from Malcolm Ross and Davy Henderson.
- In 1997 he recorded an album, " My Personal Culloden ", made with Davy Henderson of the band The Nectarine No . 9, and described at " Allmusic " as " a rich, fascinating travelogue through Scot's id, ego, history, and city, all delivered in his robust musical brogue against a backdrop of experimental rock pastiches and grooves . " The album was reissued on CD in 2015.