もっと例文: 1 2
- In Yiddish, Stare Davydkovo was referred to as Kleina Davidkif.
- Ostrovsky spent some time in Davydkovo and Ivankovo nearby Moscow, the two places of actors'gatherings.
- Other spellings / names for Stare Davydkovo are : Staroye Davidkovo, Stare Davydkove, Davikova Sztaroje, Sztaroje Davidovo.
- The territory is administered by Filyovsky park District ( another related territory, Fili-Davydkovo District, lies southwest of historical Fili ).
- Moscow's Fili-Davydkovo District ( population 78, 000 ) has lost " all " of its kindergartens ( residents have to compete for kindergarten slots elsewhere ) while Zelenograd claims to have short queue.