もっと例文: 1 2 3
- At its most extreme, "'reciprocal sign epistasis "'occurs when two deleterious genes are beneficial when together.
- Then, this month, scientists found a second example of a deleterious gene that, like the sickle cell gene, can protect against disease.
- A lethal equivalent is the number of deleterious genes per haploid genome whose cumulative effect is the equivalent of one lethal gene.
- Philc also correctly notes that modern medicine has indeed lessened the impact of evolution on removing many deleterious genes, though those affected may have fewer children.
- Nonetheless, some parents say, it is not easy to decide to have children tested, even in situations where it is important to know whether a child has a deleterious gene.