もっと例文: 1 2 3
- A demissionary cabinet continues the current government after a cabinet has ended.
- By constitutional convention, a demissionary cabinet has fewer powers than a conventional cabinet.
- A demissionary cabinet would not have been able to tackle these issues but a minority government still could.
- On 30 November 2006, the new parliament was sworn in, including several members of the then demissionary cabinet.
- He led a demissionary cabinet until 7 June 2013, when a new cabinet under the leadership of Ivar Asjes was sworn in.