もっと例文: 1 2
- The species was first described by Miquel ( 1845 ); and " Santalum densiflorum"
- A large part of them are of cow parsley, various species centaurea, tansy and verbascum densiflorum.
- Majegau ( " Dysoxylum densiflorum " ) and Bali starling ( " Leucopsar rothschildi " ) of Bali are also part of this series.
- Evidence for this conclusion is found in the occurrence of " P . densiflorum " from Kandreho to Zazafotsy where seeds have dropped in between inselbergs and outcrops.
- In 2008 the series issued represented the province of Bali with the stamp depicting floral species of " Dysoxylum densiflorum ", known as " Majegau " in Indonesian language.