もっと例文: 1 2
- The A318 is aimed at domestic routes where there will be frequent flights but low density air traffic.
- In addition, the higher density air mass sweeping in behind the cyclone strengthens the higher pressure, denser cold air mass.
- The left edge of the conveyor belt is sharp due to higher density air moving in from the west forcing a sharp slope to the cold front.
- In aircraft engines, turbocharging is commonly used to maintain manifold pressure as altitude increases ( i . e . to compensate for lower-density air at higher altitudes ).
- In areas of high-density air traffic, contrails contribute to thicker cloud coverings that reflect warmth from the sun, making days cooler, but trap heat radiated from the ground, making nights warmer.