もっと例文: 1 2
- Mass flow is derived from the volume flow result to which a density correction is applied.
- Air density corrections need to be taken into account for centrifugal fans that are specified for continuous operation at higher temperatures.
- To get the actual power at, the designer would have to divide the power at standard conditions by the air density correction factor.
- To get the actual horsepower at 200癋, the designer would have to divide the brake horsepower at standard conditions by the air density correction factor.
- The AGA 7 calculation itself is a simple ratio and is, in essence, a density correction approach to translating the volume or rate of gas at flowing conditions to a volume or rate at base conditions.