もっと例文: 1 2
- In these inscriptions, many letters are already provided with diacritical points.
- The basmalah is in essence contained in the first letter, Ba, and this again in its diacritical point, which thus symbolizes principal Unity.
- The Syriac column is written in Nestorian character, with occasional vowel-points and signs of punctuation, the Arabic column has a few diacritical points.
- The diacritical points were added around the turn of the eighth century on orders of al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf, governor of Iraq ( 694 714 ).
- The writing is in two columns per page, in 29-34 lines per column, in fine, large, and bold estrangela letters, with a few diacritical points.