もっと例文: 1 2
- PKC is normally activated by diacyl glycerol ( DAG ).
- These signaling molecules include the primary metabolites cyclic nucleotides, diacyl glycerol etc.
- Lipids such as DOPC ( dioleoyl phosphatidyl choline ), diacyl glycerol, dioleyl phosphatidylethanolamine ( DOPE ) and cholesterol exhibit a negative spontaneous curvature.
- PLC in turn hydrolyzes Phosphatidylinositol 4, 5-bisphosphate ( PIP 2 ) to diacyl glycerol ( DAG ) and inositol trisphosphate ( IP 3 ) signal transduction pathway.
- In the process, phosphatidylinositol 4, 5-bisphosphate ( PIP2 ) is cleaved into diacyl glycerol ( DAG ) and inositol 1, 4, 5-trisphosphate ( IP 3 ).