もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- PKC is normally activated by diacyl glycerol ( DAG ).
- These signaling molecules include the primary metabolites cyclic nucleotides, diacyl glycerol etc.
- For example, carbon dioxide is a common, gaseous decomposition product for diacyl peroxides and peresters that is not flammable.
- The reagent can even undergo reaction with peroxide to form the peroxycarboxylic acid, which can react further to form diacyl peroxides.
- For two-tailed PE are smaller and the resulting diacyl ( two-tailed ) lipids thus have a negative intrinsic curvature.