もっと例文: 1 2
- Sulfoquinovosyl diacylglycerols are the predominant sulfolipids present in plants.
- Enzymes of the phospholipase C family catalyze the hydrolysis of phospholipids to yield diacylglycerols and water-soluble phosphorylated derivatives of the lipid head groups.
- It was observed that triacylglycerols largely increase in nitrogen depletion while other lipids, mainly polar glycerolipids, free fatty acids and diacylglycerols, slightly decrease.
- The presence of calcium ions, magnesium ions, and diacylglycerols ( DAGs ) are the most important because they influence the hydrophobic domain of the membrane.
- The production of diglycerides ( often called diacylglycerols or DAGs ) been investigated extensively due to their health benefits; with total annual sales of approximately USD 200 million in Japan since its introduction in the late 1990s till 2009.