もっと例文: 1 2 3
- He learned about the energetics of medicinal herbs and developed an individualized diagnosis system.
- The DC 0-3R provides a provisional diagnosis system, focusing on multi-axial classification.
- Under development are specialised sensors and novel cancer-diagnosis systems, as well as new insights into cellular biophysics and nanotechnology-based instrumentation.
- Given observations of the system, the diagnosis system simulates the system using the model, and compares the observations actually made to the observations predicted by the simulation.
- Biofield Corp . shares soared more than 59 percent on the strength of clinical studies supporting the company's application to sell a new breast cancer diagnosis system in the U . S.