もっと例文: 1 2
- Computerized health diagnostics algorithms can provide timely clinical decision support, improve adherence to guidelines, and be a resource for education and research.
- The Manning criteria have been compared with other diagnostic algorithms for IBS, such as the Rome II process, and the Kruis criteria.
- Before the actual therapy, a diagnostic algorithm in the VRT program first maps the visual field and defines the areas of visual impairment.
- Some fault diagnostic algorithms estimate the likelihood that a node is responsible for the failure by including a probability rating for each fault candidate listed.
- The system's diagnostic algorithm triages patients into three categories : no intervention required, monitor on a three-or six-month basis, and immediately refer to a specialist.