もっと例文: 1 2
- S-oxidation occurs to give the sulfone, which is more labile than the parent dibenzothiophene.
- Related to thiophene are benzothiophene and dibenzothiophene, containing the thiophene ring fused with one and two benzene rings, respectively.
- In addition, the heavy fractions of oil contain benzothiophene ( C 8 H 6 S, thianaphtene ) and dibenzothiophene.
- The column converts benzyl chloride to bibenzyl in a Wurtz coupling and in a similar fashion dibenzothiophene is reduced to biphenyl.
- Thus, thiophene itself is converted to butane and H 2 S . More prevalent and more problematic in petroleum are benzothiophene and dibenzothiophene.