もっと例文: 1 2
- Although named as a dicyanamide, the major organic structure is a 2-cyanoguanidino group.
- A co-worker then considered this reactive nature and examined the possible role dicyanamide may have had in primordial biogenesis.
- Sodium dicyanamide is available in good yield and high purity from cyanamid and cyanogen chloride, which is suitable as an intermediate for the synthesis of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- "' Methylmercuric dicyanamide "'is a chemical compound used as a fungicide for crops such as cereals, cotton, flax, sorghum, and sugar beets.
- Loss of ammonia ( NH 3 ) from the zwitterionic form, followed by deprotonation of the remaining central nitrogen atom, gives the dicyanamide anion, [ N ( CN ) 2 ] ".