もっと例文: 1 2
- It is also marketed as Meftal-SPAS containing mefenamic acid along with dicyclomine hydrochloride as an analgesic and antispasmodic.
- Hoechst Marion Roussell Inc . has applied for Federal Trade Commission approval to sell Endo Laboratories LLC a license to produce dicyclomine, a drug used to treat irritable-bowel syndrome.
- Testing from the late 1950s onwards on narcotic analgesics like morphine also has used dicyclomine as an active placebo, and on some occasions it was reported to cause the Straub mouse tail reaction, as do most narcotics.
- "' Dicycloverine "', also known as "'dicyclomine "', is a prescription medication that relieves muscle spasms in the gastrointestinal tract through an apparent mechanism of nonselective smooth muscle relaxation, and that presents a range of anticholinergic side effects.
- Federal approval is needed because the divestiture was required as a condition for FTC's 1994 antitrust approval of Marion Merrell Dow Inc .'s acquisition of Rugby-Darby, a drug company that was Marion Merrell's only FDA-approved competitor in the U . S . manufacture and sale of dicyclomine.