もっと例文: 1 2
- This can be done by creating a dislocation loop in the material.
- At the end, both point defects and dislocation loops remain.
- They perturbed the silicon itself, put in these dislocation loops and forced the electrons to emit light.
- At large areal island densities ( smaller spacing ), curvature effects from neighboring clusters will cause dislocation loops to form leading to defected island creation.
- and the dislocation does not bend past the semicircular equilibrium state, it will not form a dislocation loop and instead revert to its original state.