もっと例文: 1 2
- This helps dislocation movement along grains and across grain boundaries.
- So, by changing grain size one can influence dislocation movement and yield strength.
- The carbon atoms in the interstitial sites of the lattice creates a stress field that impedes dislocation movement.
- The theory remains the same that more grain boundaries create more opposition to dislocation movement and in turn strengthens the material.
- As the size of the second phase particles increases, the particles impede dislocation movement and it becomes increasingly difficult for the particles to cut through the material.