もっと例文: 1 2
- Mammal and bird species represent the majority of seed-dispersing species.
- Mammals and bird species represent the majority of seed dispersing species, however, frugivorous fish, tortoises, lizards, and even amphibians also disperse seeds.
- Because this is a slow process, biodiversity recovery can usually be accelerated by planting some climax forest tree species, especially large-seeded, poorly dispersed species.
- In general, communities in early succession will be dominated by fast-growing, well-dispersed species ( opportunist, fugitive, or r-selected life-histories ).
- Evidence suggests that slowly evolving and slowly dispersing species ( including species that are dispersal-limited due to habitat fragmentation ) will decline or go extinct in the absence of assisted colonization programs.