もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Compared to a federation, a confederation has a more dispersed system of judicial power.
- Similar aggregation processes occur in other dispersed systems too.
- They are not however a single uniform HPC system, but several dispersed systems at separate research departments ( F-1, F-9 and R-4 ).
- He spoke at the NDDS 2011 on Parenteral dispersed systems and on'Lyophilization cycle development'at the QbD 2013 organized by the CPhI and at the CDRI.
- Additionally, the necessity to reboot, repair, or replace large numbers of geographically widely dispersed systems will considerably impede the Nation s recovery from such an assault ."