もっと例文: 1 2
- One common point of confusion regarding Archimedes'principle is the meaning of displaced volume.
- The upward buoyancy force on an object acts through the center of buoyancy, being the centroid of the displaced volume of fluid.
- Instead, in the case of submerged buoyant objects, the whole volume of fluid directly above the sample should be considered as the displaced volume.
- For each loading condition, the displaced water weight or buoyancy is calculated for that hull section based on the displaced volume of water within that hull section.
- For this reason, the mono-metal bullets similar to the Barnes TSX may have to be seated more deeply into the case displacing volume which could be filled with the propellant.