- もっと例文: 1 2
- His name is associated with Doflein's salamander, " Bolitoglossa dofleini ", circumscribed by Franz Werner in 1903.
- He published " Tierbau und Tierleben " [ translated title : Animal form and life ] in 1910 together with Franz Theodor Doflein.
- He graduated in 1909 and continued his post-graduate education at the University of Munich under world-famous zoologist Richard Hertwig and Franz Theodor Doflein.
- The work was commissioned by Erich Doflein, a German violinist and teacher, who asked Bart髃 if he would arrange some of the pieces from the For Children series.
- Proposition d'une classification du phylum Ciliophora Doflein, 1901 . " Comptes Rendus de l'Acad閙ie de Sciences, Paris " 278 : 2799-2802.