もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- He died in 1924 in Doftana prison following a 32 day hunger strike.
- Pursued by Siguranca Statului ( the secret police ), he was arrested and held in Doftana prison.
- The Baiu Mountains run from the Doftana Valley in the East to the Prahova Valley in the West.
- Arrested several times, Apostol was sentenced in 1937 to three years in prison, which he served in Galai and Doftana.
- The Doftana River traverses the commune for some 30 km from north to south before ending in the Paltinu Dam and reservoir.