もっと例文: 1 2
- When the artery crosses the dorsal artery of foot.
- The frenular artery, a branch of the dorsal artery, may be severed, causing significant bleeding.
- However, this urethra still does well since in still gets retrograde blood flow from the dorsal arteries.
- Another branch of the internal pudendal artery is the "'dorsal artery of clitoris " '.
- When patients have erectile dysfunction, the dorsal arteries do not work well and therefore the bulbar urethra does not get a good blood supply.