もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- The patient presents with pain over dorsal aspect of the forearm and wrist.
- The dorsal aspect is yellowish brown, with bands of dark brown spots throughout.
- Superficial fibular nerve or peroneal nerve ( innervating the dorsal aspect of the foot ) 2.
- The posterior insula projects predominantly to the dorsal aspect of the lateral and to the central amygdaloid nuclei.
- The length of the palmar aspect decreases during flexion while the dorsal aspect increases by about 24 mm.