もっと例文: 1 2 3
- They are innervated by the dorsal scapular nerve.
- Isolated dorsal scapular nerve injury is uncommon, but case reports usually involve injury to the scalene muscles.
- The descending branch of the transverse cervical artery anastomoses with the deep and dorsal scapular artery which in turn links to the subscapular.
- The anastomotic network surrounding the scapula provides an alternate path for collateral circulation to the arm from arteries including the dorsal scapular artery and suprascapular artery.
- Secondary to serratus anterior palsy, a winged scapula is also caused by trapezius and rhomboid palsy involving the accessory nerve and the dorsal scapular nerve, respectively.