もっと例文: 1 2
- Double casting can bring the number down to nine or ten actors, if preferred.
- But double casting, as in this case, is not new, and the contrast between the two dancers was shrewdly dramatic.
- Additionally, during Jack Cade's rebellion, the ghosts of Gloucester, Winchester and Suffolk all appear as rebels, and in a much lauded piece of double casting, Clayton and Bunsee also played Dick the Butcher in their respective performances.
- The show was also distinguished by " double casting " in which the characters and witnesses would flash back and forth in the scene representing them as they looked at the time of the crime and in the present day.
- In 2012 Radcliffe, following the success of We Will Rock You, performed their second production of recent years, a stage adaptation of the 1976 film Bugsy Malone, with a double casting of the two lead female roles, Blousey Brown and Tallulah.