もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Concerto with pianists as diverse as Rudolf Serkin, Russell Sherman, and Dubravka Tomsic.
- The season closes July 25 with an appearance by that great Newport favorite Dubravka Tomsic.
- Parents brought their children to hear Dubravka Tomsic's jubilee concert and the program of the Slovenian Philharmonic.
- Her recital at Carnegie Hall in 1954 when she was 14 earned the Slovenian pianist Dubravka Tomsic the accolade " amazing ."
- He has also given rewarding concerto performances with superb but less widely known artists he has championed, like the pianists Maria Tipo and Dubravka Tomsic.