もっと例文: 1 2
- Produced by Catherine Dussart and Chantal Perrin.
- In July he made a fourth defence of the European title against Kid Dussart, losing it after being disqualified in the sixth round for hitting low after being warned three times.
- Dussart's career in anthropology began at the Sorbonne, where she studied the ethnolinguistic nuances of West African naming systems, the culture of street performers in Paris, and the slate factories of southern France.
- The production was a joint venture involving several production companies, including Astral Film Enterprises, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation ( CBC ), Jadran Film, Philippe Dussart, Radiotelevisione Italiana ( RAI ), Ronald Cohen Productions, TF1, and T閘閒ilm Canada.
- ""'The Black Hen " "'( ) is a 2015 Nepali drama film directed by Min Bahadur Bham and produced by Anna Katchko, Tsering Rhitar Sherpa, Min Bahadur Bham, Debaki Rai, Catherine Dussart and Anup Thapa.