もっと例文: 1 2 3
- She was the second-youngest MP in the 41st parliament, after Pierre-Luc Dusseault.
- The youngest ever MP is currently Pierre-Luc Dusseault, elected in the general election of 1974.
- Dusseault voted for the first time in this election and had originally planned to work a summer job at a golf course but will serve in Parliament instead.
- "One of the main things that has made this a good deal for us is the growth opportunity, " said Paul Dusseault, an SBC spokesman.
- She was the third-youngest member of the 41st Parliament, after Liu and Pierre-Luc Dusseault, and one of the youngest women ever elected to Parliament.