もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- In 1941 he was appointed Secretary of the Committee for Economic Plants.
- Parasitizing important economic plants, witchweed is one of the most destructive pathogens in Africa.
- The major income sources comes from manufacturing and economic plants, tourism, agriculture and services.
- Their duty was to assist with the collection, transport, cultivation and distribution of economic plants.
- Although his interests primarily lay in economic plants, he also took an interest in more decorative plants.