economic policy advisory boardの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Greenspan also served as a member of President Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board.
- _Walter B . Wriston, former chairman and chief executive of Citibank and chairman of President Ronald Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board.
- He was secretary of state from 1982 to 1989 in the first Bush administration and previously served on President Ronald Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board.
- He was a senior policy adviser to the Reagan presidential campaigns of 1976 and 1980, and under President Ronald Reagan he served as the chief domestic policy advisor from 1981 to 1982, and then as a member of the President's Economic Policy Advisory Board from 1982 to 1989.
- The board is composed of Arthur Laffer, an economist who served under Ronald Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board; Victor Schwartz, chair of Public Policy at Shook, Hardy & Bacon; Richard Vedder, economics professor emeritus at Ohio University and adjunct scholar at the American Enterprise Institute; and Bob Williams, founder of the Evergreen Freedom Foundation.