もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Yet Washington last week was a-churn with economic politics.
- She became the Left Party's spokesperson for economic politics in the Bundestag.
- He strengthened his position in the national financial circles and with foreigners through conservative economic politics.
- It is critical of the economic politics of the day, which John Bull tries to make sense of.
- Earle Began acting with Crosswinds Theatre in Community after completing an Economics Politics Degree at La Trobe University and Monash University.