electress of hanoverの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Queens between 1727 and 1814 were also Electress of Hanover, as their husbands all held the title of Elector of Hanover.
- After he was accused of treasonable correspondence with the Electress of Hanover, Earl of Sunderland, Secretary of State for the Southern Department.
- Marguerite Louise and Cosimo greeted each other with indifference, and, according to Sophia, Electress of Hanover, they only slept together once a week.
- Through his Russian grand ducal father Phillips was descended from Sophia, Electress of Hanover, and was thereby in the line of succession to the British throne.
- If Edward had not converted to Catholicism, it is possible that the English throne would have been inherited by his descendants rather than those of his Protestant sister, Sophia, Electress of Hanover.