もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- His ruinous behaviour was relayed to Florence by the Electress Palatine.
- She never became Electress Palatine, since she died before her second husband acquired the electoral dignity.
- However, her daughter Elisabeth Amalie, later Electress Palatine, converted to Roman Catholicism in 1653.
- Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, agreed to an audience with the Electress Palatine in December 1711.
- The Medici were wanting in male heirs; his father, Cosimo III, wanted the Electress Palatine to succeed Gian Gastone.