もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Polarization is the electrical dipole moment ( either m ).
- The particles will be either attracted or repelled from the actuated point due to the its induced electrical dipole.
- This generates an oscillating ( or reversing ) electrical dipole, which affects both the near field and the far field.
- Molecular rotation occurs in materials containing polar molecules having an electrical dipole moment, with the consequence that they will align themselves in an electromagnetic field.
- This phenomenon is related to the dielectric relaxation in which the time constant of the electrical dipoles is the reason for the frequency dependence of permittivity.