もっと例文: 1 2
- This can be achieved by considering the electroneutrality and mass balance constraints on the system.
- Electroneutrality is critical here, and this can be maintained through anion flow throughout the involved cells.
- His reasoning was that the charge on sulfur was thus reduced, in accordance with his principle of electroneutrality.
- This, combined with the need of electroneutrality, leads to a minimum amount of hydrogen and chlorine entering the resin.
- Or read about a study of the " violation of local electroneutrality in slow, steady discharge of a lead-acid cell ."