もっと例文: 1 2
- It was edited with cutting-edge computers and enhanced with the latest in electronic graphics.
- While at CBS, he inspired the creation of the Vidifont, the first electronic graphics generator employed in television production.
- During her time there, she worked in the news department at Providence, Rhode Island, as an electronic graphics designer.
- This was evident in the station's use of 1970s-era electronic graphics for the first few years of broadcasting.
- And a few of these links only take you to an electronic graphic that shows a picture of what the place is like.