もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- where ? is usually the electronic ground state of the system.
- An electronic ground proximity voice warning aboard the United Express aircraft interrupted the transmission.
- The electronic density functional is explicitly used in the calculation of the electronic ground state.
- Any non-linear molecule with a degenerate electronic ground state will undergo a geometrical distortion that removes that degeneracy.
- The electronic ground state of most large molecules exhibit a high degree of symmetry and a low degree of polarization.