もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The electronic guidance equipment dates to the 1980s.
- It has a partial electronic guidance system consisting of a Localizer, Distance Measuring Equipment and Non-directional beacon.
- GEC's Marconi unit, for example, makes electronic guidance systems for three of seven competitors bidding for the missile work.
- The Parking Sensor, originally called, ReverseAid, was a spin-off from the Sonic Pathfinder, an Electronic Guidance Device for the Blind.
- But officials could not explain how a highly sophisticated submarine, filled with advanced electronic guidance systems, could crash into a large object.