もっと例文: 1 2
- Element 103 : lawrencium; unchanged.
- In 1961, Berkeley scientists claimed the discovery of element 103 in the reaction of californium with boron and carbon ions.
- The first important work on element 103 was carried out at Berkeley by the nuclei from the Heavy Ion Linear Accelerator ( HILAC ).
- Californium has also been used to produce other transuranium elements; for example, element 103 ( later named lawrencium ) was first synthesized in 1961 by bombarding californium with boron nuclei.
- In Chinese for example, new characters have to be invented for every new chemical element and most Unicode versions don't support characters beyong element 103, so most keyboards can't type them anyway.