もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Element 105 : joliotium; changed from hahnium.
- In May 1970, the first paper discussing chemical examination and confirmation of the supposed element 105 was published in Dubna.
- The former activity was assigned to 242mf Am; the latter one was described as having been caused by an isotope of element 105.
- In addition, they claimed the Dubna team was able to undoubtedly demonstrate the synthesis of element 105 no earlier than a year after they did.
- The American team in 1997 proposed the name " hahnium " after Otto Hahn ( previously this name had been used for element 105 ).