- もっと例文: 1 2
- He himself said that he lived with the fairies in the Elfhame.
- Cleeves Cove cave, the site of the Elfhame, is said to be connected to Loudoun Hill.
- Elfhame or Elfland, is portrayed in a variety of ways in these ballads and stories, most commonly as mystical and benevolent, but also at times as sinister and wicked.
- The site at Cleeves Cove cave was previously known as the'Elfhouse'or'Elfhame', the locals at that time believing that elves had made it their abode.
- At times, the familiar spirit was believed to take the cunning person on a visionary journey to a place called " Elfhame " ( literally meaning " elf-home " ), which is now often referred to as Fairyland.