emergency action notificationの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Stations are required by federal law to relay Emergency Action Notification ( EAN ) messages immediately ( 47 CFR Part 11.54 ).
- However, AT & T reported that the US Air Force used the wrong tape by accident, initiating an Emergency Action Notification, normally issued by the president.
- The Emergency Action Notification is the notice to broadcasters that the President of the United States or his designee will deliver a message over the EAS via the PEP system.
- In some countries, including Argentina and Venezuela, all stations are mandated to air these messages ( similar in nature to Emergency Action Notifications in the United States ).
- On June 26, 2007, the EAS in Illinois was activated at 7 : 35 a . m . CDT and issued an Emergency Action Notification Message for the United States.