emergency landing procedureの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- After the mine was abandoned, the airstrip was often used by flying instructors from Yellowknife to teach their students emergency landing procedures on abandoned airstrips.
- The emergency landing procedure, known as the " localizer only " approach, is created to help aircraft attempting to land without instruments in poor weather conditions.
- William took part in training exercises with the Canadian Forces, executing a " water bird " emergency landing procedure over Dalvay Lake in a Sea King helicopter.
- A significant problem, one the sports authority did not expect, involved a proposed emergency landing procedure that could bring planes within 200 feet of the stadium roof.
- "We said all along that the new so-called localizer-only approach ( emergency landing procedure ) could not be implemented, " said Ted Ferris, president of the state Tourism and Sports Authority.