もっと例文: 1 2
- Understandably, it's engine durability heading into the Daytona 500, NASCAR's Super Bowl.
- The Evolution VI's changes mainly focused on cooling and engine durability.
- The research will test how the new fuels affect engine durability and quality control standards.
- This cruising ability and engine durability was gained by high top gearing, and by restricting the engine breathing and performance to well below its maximum capability.
- "Last year, we had the problem that nobody wanted to lead because of fuel economy and because of their engine durability, too, " da Matta said.