もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This can be realised by conducting experimental tests on an engine dynamometer.
- An engine dynamometer gives a more precise calibration for racing applications.
- In the case of an engine dynamometer, power is measured at the engine's flywheel.
- Find it with the engine dynamometer, in the wind tunnel and / or during on-track test runs.
- This measures drive wheel brake horsepower, which is generally less than the brake horsepower measured at the crankshaft or flywheel on an engine dynamometer.